Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Is this acceptable, or am I being over dramatic?

My Boyfriend's son broke his arm on Friday while playing at a play place. We took him to a emergency room where they gave him a temporary cast. They said that the permanent cast had to be put on Monday.

He called The Ex and worked it out with her that both of them would take him in on Monday. (This already bothers me. I don't like them going anywhere together, just the two of them because I don't know what she's doing when I'm not there, and I don't like the idea that people are going to assume they are together. You don't have to tell me, I already know that I'm being over dramatic about this one)

After work I Monday, I ask how it went, and he said fine. I asked if The Ex went, or if it was just him. He said that she went. Didn't give me any more info than that. (this bothers me because I feel that because I'm his girlfriend and we have a relationship together, he should include me in on what goes on when it's just them)

Today I find out that they went out to lunch, and My Boyfriend paid for hers. This bothered me on so many levels.
1) because I didn't know they went to lunch. Is it just me, or is it only right for him to be telling me when things like that happen?
2)He PAID for her meal. He sometimes makes me feel bad if he buys something for me, and half the time we go out to eat he asks me "are you gonna pay for it?", yet he goes and pays for her?! Do I have justification for being upset, or am I just being over dramatic. Please tell me!

~Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say, you have a good reason to be upset. From my point of view, get rid of him. But that's just what I think. Hope this helps! :)